Jan 29, 2020
Today's episode is in response to a podcast listener who messaged us to ask say that she wished she knew more about nutrition.
We have lots to say about nutrition knowledge and the role it should play in developing your confidence around food.
Here's what you'll learn in this episode:
• What you really need when you think you need more nutrition knowledge
• Why nutrition information isn’t enough to save you...and what you need instead
• What you should do when you feel like you don’t know what to eat
• Important questions to help you truly assess your relationship with food and whether your behaviors are moving you in the right direction
• A few guidelines to get started with gentle nutrition when you’re ready
We hope you walk away from this episode realizing that you already have all the knowledge you need to learn how to feed yourself well.
Subscribe + Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to the podcast? If not, we want to encourage you to do that today so you don't miss an episode!
We'd also be so grateful if you'd leave us a review over on iTunes. Those reviews aren't just fun for us to read...they also help other people find the podcast. We'd love to hear how the podcast has helped you, and we appreciate you listening! Click here to get on the list to be notified when a new episode airs each week!
Links mentioned in this episode: